Job Type: Job (permanent)
Closing Date: March 31, 2019
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems and procedures.
|Reports To:||F2F manager for the day to day activities|
|Travel:||Within the city|
|Annual Salary (CTC):||226200|
The Office Coordinator is responsible for smooth functioning of the branch office by providing adequate support for admin, operations, finance and FR function that are currently established. She/he is the point of contact for all branch office related work. The position reports to the city face to face manager and will be the branch office custodian who would be the first person that would interact with any visitor and implements the actions required for smooth daily operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & RESULT AREAS –
- Attend office landline phone calls and be able to deal with every call for guidance and further action (supporter related enquiry, general query, issues or incidents raised).
- Greeting and making visitors to office feel comfortable and welcomed.
- Daily data entry to be done of all the members / acquired in the respective city in Sales Force.
- Responsible for cross checking the data of supporters & reverting to the donor database team.
- Utility bill payments to be made on or before the due date.
- Coordinate with the head office and help in booking tickets, accommodation and any other travel arrangements required for staff travelling under the right budget codes
- Arrangement of staff meetings & other events.
- Address possible IT related issues with guidance from IT engineer in the head office.
- Negotiate with external vendors for purchase of non-CapEx office equipment under the guidance face to face manager.
- Office maintenance (stationery, stock & procurement as per fundraising requirement)
- Office environment- ensure close coordination with housekeeping staff to help maintain a clean office environment, purchasing other essential items for office maintenance in consultation with approval from the face to face manager.
- Office ambience- ensuring that the office has all the necessary equipment like posters, required furniture, safety measures etc to provide an entertaining, professional and inspiring environment.
- Courier – finding and establishing agreements with local courier facilities and ensure timely and smooth transfer of items on a daily basis (eg. sign up forms).
- Office asset management- maintain an inventory database of all assets in the office and maintain a record of used, unused items (help find solutions for refurbishing or finding eco friendly disposing solution.
- Maintain a stock of all necessary documents required for the fundraising (street, outreach and training) teams (in soft/hard copies).
- Flag to the city manager when delay of sign ups forms submission is noticed.
- Help the face to face manager with day to day tracking of performance.
- Drafting of weekly performance sheet.
- Working with the database team to draft city Incentives monthly.
- Coordinate with vendors on issues relating to day-to-day office administration and maintenance/repairs, plus liaison on maintenance schedule.
- Handle petty cash and send the expense report with correct cost centers and approvals to the reporting face to face manager and finance team when the petty cash balance reaches Rs. 15,000/- or once in 15 days whichever is earlier to ensure an amount of Rs. 30,000/- is always maintained as petty cash.
- Maintain expenditure sheet for the city (monthly tracker against budgets).
- Help the staff in their expense claims/settlements / advance requests/relocation claims.
- Asset invoice maintenance.
- Field allowance to be collated signed off by the face to face manager and sent to the finance and HR teams for disbursal by 26th of every month.
- On-boarding documents and couriering the files to Bangalore office once in 15 days.
- To maintain the record of existing staff at the branch office.
- Printing of ID cards for all new staff joining the branch.
- Ensure that resources that need to be collected from staff leaving is maintained and reused (uniform jackets, ID cards, laptops, laptop chargers, bags, dongles etc.).
- Follow up for bank account creation, email ID creation, laptops, dongles (as per the organization policy) for new staff.
- Report employee issues if any, to the face to face manager.
- Staff loan documents- collection and couriering to the head office.
- Exit interview- forms to be filled and couriered to the head office.
- Attendance & leave entry to the HRIS system-GreytHR.
- Writing a welcome email to every new staff joining.
- Coordinate in organising fundraising month end meetings.
- Help reduce wastage of any resources used for office functioning (especially food, water and electricity).
- Coordinate in organising celebrations (birthdays, farewells or other events).
- Ensure adherence to all policies and statutory needs, standard operating procedures, adequate dissemination of information around guidelines, principles and policies
- Help spread and inculcate the values that the organisation stands up for.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
Skills and Requirements
The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have basic writing, editing, and data entry skills. Superior communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple task are essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be a quick study on new computer programs. Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience in an administrative coordination capacity is required.
Download the affirmative action form here: LINK
Conflict of Interest
Public or other activity, affiliation to or support for any group or organization, personal association or other factor which may generate a real or perceived conflict of interest with Amnesty International’s principles (specifically independence and impartiality), or raise a security concern, or otherwise prevent the candidate from carrying out key functions of the specific post and would therefore disqualify the candidate from being appointed.