Volunteer With Us
Amnesty International India is a part of the international grassroots movement. Much of our success is because of our volunteers who are passionate, dedicated individuals. We always welcome volunteers with various talents – dedicated researchers, persuasive speakers, efficient administrators and of course the creative folks.
To join us as a volunteer, fill in the form below and let us know how you’d like to contribute.
Why volunteer for Amnesty
- You will experience working for a significant campaigning organisation and help us to make a difference.
- We run volunteer programmes in our Bangalore and Delhi offices. Volunteers are involved in a lot of different roles in campaigning, marketing, media and general support.
What we offer to volunteers
- Valuable and varied experience of work in the field of human rights
- Develop skills, knowledge and experience alongside experts
- Volunteers who have worked at Amnesty for three months or more may request a reference and advice on interview techniques